Enigmatic Boys For Twink and Femboy Lovers

I know that roughly 20% of Caramel’s TGirls subscribers are genetic females and the other 80% is comprised of masculine males, part-time girls and full-time transsexuals. There is a grey area of readers I can’t pin down, but I know that they’re absolutely nuts about gorgeous androgynes.

These models and many more like Sharon, Sven and Marcel blur the line between masculinity and femininity so often it’s spellbinding (Click on each model for a more XXXplicit image). If you like what you see, take the tour. Don’t worry about labels. Until a few years ago, I didn’t even know what the terms “twink” and “femboy” meant.

4 thoughts on “Enigmatic Boys For Twink and Femboy Lovers

  1. Wow, lovely boys. What I wouldn’t do to them if I had them with me. Specially to the little cute ass of the second picture, that’s an ass to dig your face into.

  2. Yes, I have to admit that ass gives me confusing feelings! lol

    Margaret Thatcher on a cold day, Margaret Thatcher on a cold day…

    :)

    • If I’d seen these photos in my teens while I was in boy mode 24/7 publically, I’d have been in total denial about my attraction and trying not to acknowledge my pre-cum oozing erection. Funny how things change. ūüėČ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>